The semi-rural character of La Ribina has existed for many years and it is precisely the absence of tarmac and urban clutter that underlies its attracLa Ribina, La Algarrobina: Plots of land available, various prices and sizes, on the western boundary of Desert Springs, with direct access from the Las Cunas – Vera road. They are all located in a relatively undeveloped region known as El Levante Almeriense. The semi-rural character of La Ribina has existed for many years and it is precisely the absence of tarmac and urban clutter that underlies its attraction. A second golf course is planned for the future within this development area. The Town Hall has classified this land as Urban land but it is possible that in the future they will wish to asphalt and light the lanes and the property owners may have to contribute to the costs. The gross prices of the plots have therefore been reduced by an allowance to meet this expense, not anticipated at present nor in the foreseeable future.
A dozen reasons why these plots offer an exceptional investment :
1. They are unique; the only villa plots for sale nearby Desert Springs
2. Bargain prices
3. Perfectly sized, for a custom built villa of your dreams
4. Detailed planning conditions easily verified
5. Good, flexible building regulation conditions
6. Flexible time limits in which to bulid your villa
7. Secondary infrastructure services in place at the boundary of each plot
8. A natural non-urban country feel. No tarmac kerbsor streetlights
9.Minimum community costs
10. Direct access to all facilities at Desert Springs; restaurants, bars, sports etc..
11. Desert Springs SL offers Privileged Non Resident Memberships to owners of properties at La Ribina
12. In today´s restrictive planning world, these plots offer tthe best possible returns oninvestment
Make an enquiry
How can we help?
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.