- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 270m² Build size
- 1,057m² Plot size
- Air Conditioning
- Near a Beach
- Near a Golf Course
- Private Garden
- Private Pool
- Private terrace
- Sea Views
- 10 mins walk to a Beach
- 10 mins walk to the Shops
- IBI (Property Rates): 448.38€ Annually
- Rubbish Collection: 36.78€ Every 3 months
|Energy Rating Scale||Energy Consumption kWh/m² per year||Emissions kg CO²/m² per year|
Unique villa with panoramic sea viewsUNIQUE VILLA WITH PANORAMIC SEA VIEWS! This is a very unique property standing in a freehold plot measuring 1,057 mts2 with panoramic sea and mountain views and within a short walking distance to the wide sandy beach of “Las Ventanicas” in Mojacar Playa, near the promenade and all facilities on this privileged part of the beach. The villa has a total built area of 270.34 mts2 distributed in two levels plus a private swimming pool. The property is fully air-conditioned and its upper level benefits from under floor heating. The property is finished to a very high standard, extremely well kept and completely double glazed, with shutters to all doors and windows.
The Villa is approached by a double driveway and comprises of:
- Covered porch by entrance, entrance hall, and cloakroom.
- Very large living and dining room, approx 9.8 x 6.5 meters with glass fronted wood burner and panoramic sea views through large patio doors.
- Master bedroom with range of built in wardrobes, beautiful fully tiled en suite featuring bath, toilet, double sinks and wet room style walk in shower, panoramic sea views and French windows which opens into the pool decking area.
- Sea facing covered porch leading to private swimming pool, with outside shower and fully equipped pool bar with sink and fridge.
- Very large fully equipped kitchen to high standard, approx 3.5 x 5.5 meters featuring marble worktops, Gas Range cooker with extractor, dishwasher, fridge freezer, double sinks, dining area, and a bar area.
- Laundry / Utility room with washing machine, tumble drier, range of cupboards and sink.
- Shaded rear stone walled patio.
At this level there is a further covered dining terrace with marble topped dining table and 8 seats with double BBQ.
The upper part of the Villa is linked to its lower part by both an internal and external stairwell.
The lower part of the Villa which is comprised of ;
- Bedroom 2 Double with free standing wardrobes, en suite shower room and double patio doors with direct access to the garden.
- Bedroom 3 Double with range of built in wardrobes, double patio doors again with access to a covered porch and garden.
- A separate family shower room.
- Sitting room or 4th bedroom with a seating area fitted purposely with a sofa bed and a small kitchen and thus this rooms can be used as the 4th bedroom – it also has direct access to the garden.
Bedrooms 2, 3 and ( 4 ) all open out via patio doors onto a lower terrance.
The rest of the rooms on this level are a small bodega, machinery room and store room.
The advantage of this Villa is that it can function as 1 or 2 properties as the upper and lower part can be integrated or separated from each other each with their own independent entrance - there is even an external stairwell linking the lower level of the house with the swimming pool area so that guests don´t have to walk through the main house to access the pool and BBQ area. Both upper and lower levels are surrounded by terraces, all offering beautiful sea views.
Make an enquiry
1hr 28 mins
2hrs 17 mins
1hr 56 mins
5hrs 1 mins
2hrs 10 mins
Murcia Intn'l :
1hr 16 mins
Standard form of payment
Remainder of deposit to 10%
Final Payment of 90% on completion
Property Purchase Expenses
Transfer tax 10%
Notary fees (approx)
Land registry fees (approx)
Legal fees (approx)
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.